- Link the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
- Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
- Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links.
- Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
2. I watch an unhealthy amount of TV which I watch as background noise. I can't even remember all the shows that I watch or when their seasons start/end. I especially love scifi. Right now my favorite shows that are in season are (I had to have help on this): Legend of the Seeker, Life and Times of Tim, Testees, Ugly Betty, Gavin and Stacy, Desperate Housewives, Dexter, Supernatural, Gossip Girl, Terminator, Prison Break, Crusoe (sort of sucks, but I don't have a high bar), Starter Wife, House, Charlie Jade (really hard to understand in the beginning), Skins, New Adventures of Old Christine, and Samantha Who. I watch way more random shit than that, but I will stop now before you are too disgusted w/ me. I also watch but really really hate Sons of Anarchy because they are sociopaths and I keep watching to find out if bad things will finally happen to the gang in the show.
3. Once in a while, I will pull open up the bed part of the sofa bed and have a sleepover with the cats. It's sort of like camping out. The bed will stay open for a week or two so they can have extra lounge time. I have thought about camping out in the cat cage outside, but I don't know if I trust them w/ my tent.
4. I like trying new crafty things, but I don't always finish them. I tend to get bored easily. I'm most prolific at drawing on pink T-Shirts, but I have also tried knitting, crocheting, beading, stained glass, fine metal working, embroidery and other things I can't remember.
5. I have a totally overgrown yard with lots of blackberries. I'm trying to take control, but it's going to take a long time. Good thing I don't mind the work. Combine blackberries and my random clutziness and that means lots of scratches. Once I fell backwards into a pile of cut up blackberry vines. All on the road to have a garden. woohoo!
6. I fantisize about living in a yurt. When I'm feeling depressed, I will make floor plans. It always gets me in a better mood. The brown macaroni shapes are turds in litterboxes. Hey, I need a litterbox room with lots of fans.
7. I don't like the way greyhound farts smell. But I love cats! Ok. that was a lame one, but I have to weasel a cat pic in somehow. Chippy is thinking about jumping on Tubs, but he didn't.