- Andy is forced to work from home
- The sky is clear blue and the sun is shining. I'm getting my sun fix without having to travel. In the seattle area you need this in the winter.
- The potential of snow sculptures. Maybe I can try to make a snow cat. When I was little we made a snow dragon.
- The yard looks really good
- an acutal white christmas
- you get to see cats in the snow. They don't want to go out there, but if we do, their nosiness forces them to follow. Case in point:
Faline looking grumpy.
You can check out the link for the official recipe, but I'll include pseudo directions in case the link disappears. I wouldn't want anybody to miss out on some prefab sweetness.
Chippy is still refusing to drink. Why drink water when your servants will fill you up with subcutaneous fluids?
I can tell that he is feeling better because he did some grooming today. Well, not exactly the type of grooming you're used to seeing a cat do.